Friday, June 3, 2011

Nine Days

Well he's off. This morning Hubs left on a 9 day work trip to Germany so I'm here alone with the kids wondering what the heck I'm going to do with them all that time.

The first minute he was gone DD started to cry and said she missed him. Yeah. Not the best start. The day just went downhill from there with both kids acting up like crazy. Needless to say I made sure the kids were in bed 30 minutes before their bedtime as I just couldn't deal with it anymore!

Now that I've had a chance to sit back and reflect (with the help of a drink) I realize I need a game plan for the week. I have a few activities planned but it's just not going to be enough to keep these two occupied/distracted for 9 days.

We will be going to the zoo on Monday, playgroup on Tuesday, and playgroup on Thursday but what do I do with them on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday? Especially if it's rains?!? I'm in need of some suggestions for activities, crafts, etc. Basically...HELP!

2 comments:

  1. Well, 4 more days to go and I'm totally out of ideas :( Doesn't help that the weather isn't cooperating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have libraries in your neighborhood that have activities? I'm fortunate enough to live near THREE. -Maria

    ReplyDelete